How to Have a Small Wedding with a Striking Impression
January 24, 2023
Let us start by saying that bigger is not always better when it comes to weddings!
In fact, a lot of couples are choosing to have small weddings that are more intimate and personal. There are a lot of benefits to celebrating with fewer people, including the fact that it’s less expensive and you have more time to focus on the important details.
But what if you want to have a small wedding with a striking impression? Here are some ways to make your intimate wedding stand out.
- Choose your venue wisely. A smaller place will allow you to be more hands-on with the details of your event and will allow you to get creative with decorating.
- Opt for a unique color scheme. A small wedding doesn’t have to be all white or ivory; choose colors that represent you and your partner, and incorporate them into your aesthetic.
- Create an intimate atmosphere by incorporating personal details such as family heirlooms, photos of past vacations, or memories of special events.
- Don’t forget about lighting. Lighting is a great way to add a romantic touch to your big day. Try adding string lights to create the perfect ambiance for the room, and use candles to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Music is another important part of creating the right atmosphere. It can set the right mood, so choose songs that have meaning for you and your partner.
- Set up a photo booth. This is another great way to capture memories from your special day while also entertaining your guests.
- Include personalized favors. Your guests will love these lovely tokens of appreciation, making your event even more memorable.
Hopefully, this post has given you some ideas and inspiration for your own small wedding. If not, we have many other posts on our blog that will help you plan your most special day!
Photography by CDLuxx – Grosse Ile Yacht Club